Montastic Monday

For starters, I just want to go ahead and put it out there that yes, I created the word Montastic. LOL.  And second, I'm taking a break from What I'm Making Monday until next week.  I know, I know, we had a little routine going here.  But I have something to share that might make up for it.

So, if you've checked out My Networks blog on right sidebar, you would know that I am a member of The Product Review Place.  In a nut shell, the title pretty much describe what the site is all about. It's place where bloggers and businesses collide and work together to help spread the word out about products, giveaways and more.  Check them out if you haven't already.

Anyways, I was on there surfing through some of the posts when I stumbled across one that read 

Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! Tour - 60 Cities This Fall/ Blogger OpportunityNow, I will be the first to tell you that when I first saw Yo Gabba Gabba, on Noggin (now Nick Jr.), I was like what in the heck.  I couldn't believe that little kids found those creatures funny.  I was sure that they all looked a scary and not the least bit friendly.  However, by the third episode I was hooked. I mean that show is dope.

 What other kids show teaches kids about manners, how to dance and they can learn how to beat box from one of the best in the business-Biz Markie.  Like that is seriously awesome.  I take my hat off to DJ Lance because truly he is the highlight of the show.  I especially love the episodes where he dances and sings.  I never knew he could sing until I was watching an episode this past Saturday.

 Back to the post...when I saw it, I was secretly screaming for joy on the inside.  At this point, I am completely in love with the television show and to win an opportunity to see it live with Moo, is like icing on the cake.  So, I clicked on the post and apparently, Michell from Michelle Sisco PR is looking to set up an opportunity for bloggers like you and I to blog about our Yo Gabba Gabba Live.  Check out Michelle's post below:

"I'm helping to promote the Yo Gabba Gabba! LIve! Tour: There's a Party in My City, which launches in Bethel, NY on August 27th.  I am looking for bloggers in ALL the cities to assist with promoting the show in return for tickets, or other possible items to giveaway (CDs for example). Details are still TBD depending on the response.

If you are interested, please email me with the following information:
Your Name, city you'd want to promote/attend, blog URL, twitter/facebook if applicable, stats if you have them.

I'll be putting one massive spreadsheet together, and it's going to be a while before we can start guaranteeing anything! But the sooner I get responses, the better.

For the tour info, including the list of cities, go to http://www.yogabbagabbalive.com/

Amex presale starts today! If you'd like me to email you the release about the tour to post on your blog, let me know and I'll send it as an attachment.

Thanks!

Michelle Sisco

So, I'm encouraging all you other Yo Gabba Gabba fans and moms to jump on this wonderful opportunity.  I know that I am looking forward to join thousands of other excited fans in Charlotte, NC this October to see that show.  So, what if the fans will all be shorter than me and younger than me by say almost two decades. I will be there front and center sporting my Yo Gabba Gabba gear.!!!  For the tour info, including the list of cities, go to http://www.yogabbagabbalive.com/ and don't forget to spread the word.


No comments