MFC Twitter Party and Raffle

Hey there!!  In case you're new to my blog, haven't been reading it for a while or whatever the situation may be, I'm hosting an awareness and fundraising event called March For Charity.  What is it and how does it work you ask?  Well, for the entire month of March I have chosen to highlight one charity or organization in a post on  my blog telling about their mission, how they help others and what we can do to get involved.  I also thought that it would be a great idea to try to raise at least $2000 for one of these wonderful charities.









With a lot of states seeing cuts in government funding and grants for charities, it's very imperative that we continue to support them so that they can continue to help those in need.  Therefore, I decided to host a raffle as well.  How it works is that you donate a minimum of a $1 using the lovely ChipIn widget either in the sidebar or right below.  For every $1 that you donate you will receive an entry to win a prize from one of our lovely sponsors featured to your right in the top sidebar area.  Then, on Friday, April 1st at 10 PM, I will be hosting a Twitter Party in which we'll be discussing the importance of charities and giving back.

We will also be pulling names for the prizes during this Twitter Party.  So, if you donate please RSVP and join us that night.  From April 1-7th, I will post a poll in which you, the readers and supporters, will get to vote on which charity or organization we should donate the funds raised to.

Why am I doing this?  Well, as I have mentioned a few times before I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth and have experienced some hardships even in my adult life.  So, I have received assistance from charities in my hometown.  Not only that but I've always been  the kind of person who's desired to help others.  I'm a firm believer that you improve your station in life by giving to others so that they can improve their's.

So, check out our lovely prizes we have up for raffle below.  Also, if you own an esty shop or business and would like to donate a prize to our raffle please feel free to contact me via email.


The Prizes
Wonder Bumpers (excludes Wishes of Windsor) from Go Mama Go Designs
ReUsies Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bags from ReUsies (2 winners)
Ruffle Leggings from Kangacoo Designs
Decorative Wall Vinyl Decal from Trading Phrases (3 winners)


Well, if you haven't checked out our March For Charity highlight for today click here.



*List of prizes will be updated throughout raffle.  So please check back often for updates*



No comments