Thankful Thursday



I'm back!!  Yes, I have been missing in action for a few days.  However, I assure you it was for a good reason.  If you follow me on Twitter, then you know that around 1 AM on Monday I went into labor!!  Yes, I couldn't believe it was happening myself.  No induction needed.



So, needless to say I am thankful this Thursday, that I had a safe and healthy delivery.  I am happy to report that me and JJ are doing wonderful.  We are home and enjoying getting to know each other as well as establishing a schedule.  I am also thankful that Moo was able to bond with him in the hospital and was not nearly as standoffish as I thought she would be.

She was a little nervous at first when she saw him.  However, after five minutes of staring him down, I guess she realized that he wasn't much of a threat and quickly became more curious.  I am also thankful that wonderful younger sister was able to get off work and help us with Moo while I waited to deliver. It's truly a blessing having her live so close by.  Idk what we would have done if she wouldn't have been able to come and sit with Moo.

I am also thankful for my mom who came up and volunteered to watch Moo for the rest of the week while I recovered and bonded with JJ.  Many of you already know how much I love that woman!!  She's done so much for me and my family.  I truly don't know how I will ever be able to repay her but I'm going to continue to try because she is just plain simply awesome!!

I am thankful for everyone who left comments on my Facebook page or tweeted me.  The friendships and bonds that I have made thru this blog never cease to amaze me.  The support and concern is just overwhelming and greatly appreciated. I hope that you all will continue to support me and follow my journey.


What are you thankful for today?


7 comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I wondered where you were! Glad you and JJ are getting to know each other on this side of the world:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Be blessed and highly favored!! Children are God's greatest gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whouahhh Your baby is so cute...

    http://www.plumpydolly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete