Tell Us Something Good: New Addition


I'm going to be an auntie again!!  Isn't that good news?  My younger sister took a pregnancy test last Friday and it came back positive!   She and her husband are thrilled.  They go to the OB on next Tuesday to take an official pregnancy test and get her prenatal care started.


At this point, I'm not sure if they have a preference over a girl or boy.  But when they stopped by to tell me the good news, they kept referred to the baby as a she.  After all, my mom had almost all girls.   Our brother is the token male.  So, I guess it only makes sense that they would expect their first child to be a girl right?

Either way, I'm really happy for them.



2 comments

  1. awww...congrats! i am about to become an aunt fairly soon and i am so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! What a blessing! Congrats to them... and to you as an Auntie!

    ReplyDelete