My Friend Hoover

I know that I've been a bit scarce around the social media parts these days.  However, that's because I've made a new friend and we've been hanging out a lot lately.  His name is Hoover.  Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop to be exact.  Yep, I've been spending my days getting well acquainted with him.

And I have to admit that I'm obsessed, hooked, caught up or whatever you want to call it.  Who could resist a friend who makes your house cleaner and healthier?  I know I can't.  The best part is that the whole family loves him!  That's a win-win right there.

If you don't have a Hoover in your life, I highly suggest you get one.  In fact, the Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop is the perfect if you've never befriended a Hoover before.  In all seriousness folks, this domestic mama has become the queen of steam mopping.  So, what's so great about this guy?  Oh where do I begin?

Well, for starter's it's light weight. Even inside the box it's light weight.  I wasn't sure at first because when the  mail man dropped it off at my front door and I saw the box, I thought I was going to have let the Mr come out and get it.  But I decided to give it a try first before giving in to defeat.  What do you know, I didn't need the Mr's help at all.



I was able to easily lift and slide the box inside to the living room.  It was even lighter once I got it put together.  That brings me to the next thing that I love about my Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop.  I knew there was assembly that was going to be required.  While I'm excellent at following directions and putting things together, I don't like things that are difficult or time consuming to assemble.  Well, putting together my Hoover was as simple as attaching the handle to the tank/mop part.



No lie.  I just had to snap the handle in place I was done in terms of assembling.  And when you're ready to use it all you have to do is press on one of the mop pads, add your water and solution, choose you're cleaning setting and turn that bad boy on.  It heated up and ready to go in less than 60 seconds!  And the twin tanks (one for water, one for cleaning solution) is genius.  This way I have the option of just steaming without using the cleaning solution for everyday sanitizing. 

And then I can give the floors a deep clean by turning on one of the cleaning settings to allow the cleaning solution to release with the steam.  The Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop works on hard surfaces like hardwood and tile.  In addition, you can also use it on carpets too!  You get a neat carpet glider that helps you sanitize your carpet with ease.  No jerking back and forth.  Just smooth sailing.  I have both hardwood and carpet. 

I just slip the steam mop into the glider when I'm ready to steam the carpet and a steaming I go!  Overall, I'm very happy with my new friend!  It's a welcomed change compared to having to lug around a regular mop and bucket of water.  I'm not the least bit sad to see the days of emptying and refilling my mop bucket to clean my hardwood floors.

What do you think about my new friend?  Doesn't he sound wonderful?


Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review, but my opinions are 100% my own.

4 comments

  1. Oh my. I have been wanting to get a steam mop for forever. We'll be moving in a couple weeks and I plan to get one once we're settled. I have heard nothing but good things about them. I'll definitely look at the Hoover since you recommended it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend and I were just looking at a similar one at Target. I'm so out of the loop, I didn't even know they existed. They seem powerful yet easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really easy to use. Nothing complicated. Just put in water, cleaning solution, turn on and go.

      Delete