The Fascinations of Moo

Well, the weekend is almost here.  And I for one am very much looking forward to it. Moo and I will be partying it up at a birthday party on Saturday.  Not to mention, my movie Sex & the City 2 is having a midnight premiere!!!  So, that will be certainly be on my list of fun things to do.  But more about that tomorrow...

Lately, I've been noticing that Moo is fascinated by the oddest things such as the trashcan. I'm not sure what's her fascination with the trashcan at this moment. What I do know is that it's annoying the hell out of me. I mean seriously doesn't she know all the germs she can get from those things? Well, maybe not, but I do. Feels like I'm having to wash her hands every five seconds.

Then there's her fascination with wallets. She's a bit too young to be knowing that money makes the world go round. Every time she sees my wallet,

Thankfully, she has come off her no meat boycott. Don't get me wrong I have no problem if she decides at the young age of one that she wants to a vegetarian. However, I am a self proclaimed carnivore. The meatless life is not for me. (Sorry cows, pigs and chicken.)

She's also been showing an added interested in climbing on things-her rocker, my trunk, the sofa, coffee table.  Anything she can swing her little legs on and push herself up on, she tries it.  This has been the cause of many heart attacks and I'm not even 30 yet. LOL. Seriously, ever since her fall, I have been super paranoid.  Trying to watch her every move is a bit impossible.

Still that doesn't stop me from trying. I hope that this Dare Devil stage passes very quickly.  However, I know that these fascinations will only be replaced by new ones.  What fascinations do your little ones have?

No comments