Thankful Thursday

Well, my laptop has crashed yet again. However, I am not letting that stop me from doing my Thankful Thursday post. I still have a lot to be thankful for. So, let's get right into it.

Today, JJ had a weight check with the pediatrician to make sure he was still gaining weight and doing relatively fine.  I am happy and thankful to report that he has almost packed on another full pound!  I am also thankful that his infant rash is going away. I am sure it was a combination of the baby wash and just his delicate skin getting used to being outside the womb.

Earlier this week we started having issues with JJ sleeping in his bassinet at night. Last week, I figured out that the mat wasn't soft enough. So, laid an extra blanket in there and presto! He loved it. Anyways, I am thankful to report that we had a breakthrough last night and he slept in his bassinet until almost 4 AM.

I am also thankful to announce that I am part of Bloggers for Joplin. So, if you need to advertise your blog or business I am offering 125 x 125 ad space for $15 for a one month placement in my sidebar. All monies will go to the Red Cross. Be sure to check out my previous post for more info or check out the Bloggers for Joplin page on Facebook.

Lastly, I am thankful that my baby sister will be graduating this weekend! I am proud of her because we have had some family members who have already dropped out of school this year. Glad that she has a good head on her shoulders and wants a better future.

So, what are you thankful for this week?

5 comments

  1. Visiting from Mommy Masters and am now following. Come on over at www.mommymasters.blogspot.com and www.facebook.com/mommymasters.

    Tonight was late night movie night at my house which means the kids were allowed to stay up later than normal. I watched Toy Story 3 with my litle boys and we all cuddled in bed. They had just bathed so they smelled delicious. I looked at them watching the movie and smiled because I felt so lucky to have such wonderful children who are filled with so much love and sweetness! I am thankful for my two precious little angels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for sleep..lots of it. This week has been hectic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for a roof over my head, food, clothes and my healthy beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for a supportive and loving husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the computer crash, but you've still got lots to be thankful for. Having JJ settle and sleep nicely in his basinet is so so important for everyone's sanity. LOL.

    ReplyDelete