Thankful Thursday




I know this post is coming a bit late in the evening, but I was busy working on some projects earlier.  But as the saying goes, better late than never.  So, this week I am thankful that JJ officially turned one month old today!!!  I can't believe that much time has already flown by.  And he's changed so much in this last month.  

I am thankful that he is starting to sleep better during the night.  We still have some nights where he wants to party until almost 3 AM.  However, I can see that he's at least trying to sleep longer hours.  That means he's finally getting used to being outside the womb.

I am also thankful for the writing opportunities that I have come my way in the last few days.  Best believe that I am taking advantage of them all.  My faith has been renewed and I know that God is the one allowing these doors to open up for me.  I am very thankful that He is enabling me to live out my dream of being a writer.

What has happened in your life that you are thankful for this week?


2 comments

  1. I hope you don't mind that I was inspired by your "Thankful Thursdays" last week. I did link back to your blog as well :-).

    I wish you luck in your writing! Happy one month to baby. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my family... they are in town visiting : )

    ReplyDelete