Fashion Find: Great Buys from Neiman Marcus

For those of you who don't know, I'm a Fashion Merchandising major.  In addition to writing, I love designing, styling and shopping!!  In fact, I am the Queen of bargain shopping when it comes to clothes.  If you take a look in my closet you might see labels like BCBG, Anne Klein, and Ralph Lauren just to name a few.  And lets not get started on all the designer stuff you'll find in Moo's closet.

I've even taken the time to introduce my mom to Tiffany & Co, Guess, Burberry and decorated her neck and ears with $1,000 worth of real pearls.  Now, if you've been reading my blog long enough, you'd know that I'm in no shape or form rich.  And while you can find these brands in your thrift shops or on eBay, you can also shop prestigious brands like Neiman Marcus themselves.  I know I know you're probably saying yea right, but it's true.  Online shopping has always been a hobby of mine.

I'm afraid to tell you that you're not really getting the best deals when you shop in the store.  See stores sell and price merchandise by demographics (location, consumer makeup, etc).  However, their online shopping sites offers their complete line of merchandise and if you can find free shipping codes or buy enough merchandise to qualify for their free shipping offers then your purchase is that much cheaper.  So, anyways I was thinking that I wanted to add a few more designer pieces to my wardrobe, Moo's and hubby's.  And I've totally fell in love with the Neiman Marcus at our mall. 

So, I decided to Facebook their page and visit their website.  You won't believe the amazing stuff I found for under $100.  Well, I decided to highlight my top ten favorite finds below for you all.










No comments