Thankful Thursday


 
This  week with all that has happened due to Hurricane Sandy, I realize just how truly blessed I am.  I'm thankful that all my family is safe.  None of them suffered any damage to their homes.  And as of today everyone has power or has been able to make their way to somebody's house with power.  I'm thankful that all of my blogger friends and their families in the affected areas are alive and well.
 
 


I'm thankful that I was able to share my voting experience with Moo and JJ.   This is a huge milestone.  No, they may not remember it but I was glad that I was able to have them there none the less.  Moo asked a lot of questions about what I was doing and why.  I felt proud that she was taking such an interest my voting.  I'm setting the foundation early.

I'm thankful that my husband doesn't complain about me pursuing my freelance career.  It's refreshing to have such support.  I'm thankful for all the love and genoristy that is being shown as the East coast starts to rebuild and heal from Hurricane Sandy.  I'm thankful that our state has cracked down on gas stations to prevent them from raising prices during a natural disaster.  I hope that more states will follow.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment

  1. I'm thankful for LIFE itself and for GOD allowing me to see a new day and for my FAMILY!!!! Thanks for sharing sometimes we need a reminder as we get so caught up and busy with our daily life that we forget or fail to say THANKS!!!!

    BTW, I'm loving the new blog lay-off... I'm thankful for all my blog buddies as well and all the connections I have made blogging!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete